- HAPPY NEWS: Darshan And Prem Will Definitely Make A Film Together – Rakshita Prem
- IT'S OFFICIAL: The Villain Is NOT A REMAKE Of Face/Off Says Kichcha Sudeep!
- Lovely Star Prem Marries For The Second Time; Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary!
- The Rumour Mill Has It; The Villain Opens Door For Sudeep Into Mollywood!
- IN PICS: The Villain Shooting In London!
- Kichcha Sudeep & Dr. Shivarajkumar To Shoot Together For The Villain In London
Actor/Director Prem become will soon be seen on the big screen in his next movie titled DK. While he is busy completing the movie, he has silently signed up for another movie. The movie will be titled as Hitler. Prem will be playing the central role in the movie.
The movie will be scripted and directed by Prem's long time protégé, Raghu Hassan. Raghu has assisted Prem in all his movies since Kariya to Raj - The Showman. One would think that Prem is returning the favor to his long time assistant and supporting him in his new venture.
Talking about the movie, the director said that the movie will have action and sentiment. The story will revolve around the mother and son relationship. While Prem is going to play the role of son, the search is on for an actress to play the role of mother. Speculations are on that either Bharathi Vishnuvardhan or Arundathi Nag will play the role of the mother. Arundathi Nag played the essential role of mother in Prem's blockbuster hit movie Jogi and won the several awards for it.
There will be two heroines in the movie. Casting for the roles is still going on. So far, Ravishankar, Sadhu Kokila and Chikkanna have been confirmed to act in the movie. The music will be composed by Anoop Seelin and the movie will be produced by Veda Murthy.