- HAPPY NEWS: Darshan And Prem Will Definitely Make A Film Together – Rakshita Prem
- IT'S OFFICIAL: The Villain Is NOT A REMAKE Of Face/Off Says Kichcha Sudeep!
- Lovely Star Prem Marries For The Second Time; Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary!
- The Rumour Mill Has It; The Villain Opens Door For Sudeep Into Mollywood!
- IN PICS: The Villain Shooting In London!
- Kichcha Sudeep & Dr. Shivarajkumar To Shoot Together For The Villain In London
Actor/Director Prem of Jogi fame will be seen on the silver screen soon. His latest movie DK, produced by his wife Rakshita Prem, is reaching completion. The movie is expected to finish by the end of November. Sources in the Industry say that the audio rights of the movie has fetched a whopping 25 lakhs.
Any movie involving Prem is known to have great music. Some even attribute his taste of good music to be the biggest factor in his success. Therefore it isn't surprising that audio rights of his movie is fetching such a huge amount. If sources are to be believed, Anand Audio has managed to get the audio right of the movie.
No official confirmation has come from the Prem or Anand studio regarding the purchase of the audio. The movie has been in news for different reasons. While earlier there was controversy with some of the state ministers objecting the content of the movie, it seems that the producers have managed to get all those apprehensions away.
Recently, Prem and Rakshita's son Soorya made his debut by dancing for the title song of the movie. The movie also has a item song with Bollywood bombshell Sunny Leone. The is one movie that the fans of the actor will be waiting to watch.