- IT'S CONFIRMED! Aishwarya Upendra To Enter Sandalwood; To Debut In Her Mother's Film!
- Priyanka Upendra With Director Of Mummy – Save Me, Lohith H
- PIC ALERT: Priyanka Upendra Performing Bheemana Amavasya Rituals!
- Priyanka Upendra's Mummy Postponed To Dec 2
- Watch The Trailer of Mummy - Save Me Here!
- PICS: Mr & Mrs Upendra Celebrate Holi With Family And Friends!
Real Star Upendra's beautiful wife Priyanka Upendra is 7 months pregnant! No, not in real life. The actress will be pregnant on the silver screen for her next movie. The fans of the actress had been missing her for a long time and now she is all set to make a comeback with a new horror movie.
The news of her acting in a new movie was released on the occasion of her birthday on November 12th. The interesting point here is that Priyanka's look in the movie is very similar to Bollywood actress Vidya Balan's look in the super hit movie Kahani. However, there is no connection between the new Kannada movie and the Hindi movie. Kahani was a suspense thriller, but this will be a horror movie.
The movie has been titled Mummy - Save Me. But the first look and the motion poster of the movie has been released on her birthday. Usually a photo shoot is done to make the motion poster. However, the director, Lohit, wanted to do something new. Therefore a painting of Priyanka Upendra's look in the movie was made and released as the motion poster.
The director has not revealed who will be paired opposite to Priyanka Upendra in the movie. Yuvina, who did the role of the child in the recently released Abhimanyu, will be playing role of Priyanka's daughter in the movie. The movie will be produced by Narayan, who used to be a film distributor until now. The music will be given by Ajneesh Loknath of Ulidavaru Kandante fame.