- Puneeth Rajkumar’s ‘Mythri’: Celebrities' Tweets
- Power Completes 100 Days
- Dr Rajkumar Memorial Inauguration Cultural Night
- Tamannaah Refused Puneet Rajkumar's Dodmane Huduga?
- Trisha Engaged To Filmmaker Varun Manian?
- Famous Child Artists In Kannada
- Speculations On For Ambareesh's Son's Entry To The World Of Cinemas; Will Abhishek Enter Films?
Power Star Puneet Rajkumar and Rebel Star Ambareesh, two superstars of Kannada film industry are coming together for the first time. After adding the Sandalwood queen Ramya to its star cast, the movie Dodmane Huduga will now also have the Rebel Star. While this is the fourth time that Puneet will act with Ramya, it is for the first time that he will be seen along with Ambareesh in the silver screen.
Duniya Suri will be directing the movie, and Ambareesh will play Puneeth's father in it. Ambareesh has played the role of father to Darshan in BulBul and Sudeep in Veera Parampare. In various functions and press meets, Ambareesh has stated that Puneet is like his own lovable son. By acting as a father-son duo, this would be a great opportunity for the fans of both the stars to see them together.
The movie is being produced by M Govindu, who had earlier produced Vishnu Sena and Director's Special. The movie is yet to go into production. While Puneeth is busy with the shooting of Pavan Wadeyar's Ranavikrama, Ambareesh is busy with Ambareesha along with Challenging Star Darshan. Once the shooting of Ranavikrama comes to an end, the shooting of Dodmane Huduga will commence.