- Sudeep Joins The Shoot Of Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy, Praises Chiranjeevi
- The Villain: The Teasers Of Sudeep And Shivarajkumar's Film Are Terrific
- Mohanlal's Neerali: Is Sudeep A Part Of The Movie?
- Raju Kannada Medium Review: A Feel Good Movie
- AMAZING! This Is How Kichcha Sudeep Is Preparing For His Role As A Boxer In PHAILWAN!
- Here Are 7 Reasons Why We Think Prem's The Villain Is A Must Watch!
The search for one of the two heroines to be cast in the remake of Telugu blockbuster Attarintiki Daredi is over. Rachita Ram will be one of the two heroines in the movie. She will start shooting for the movie in Hyderabad from July 30. Kannada star Sudeep is playing the lead in the remake.
Earlier, there were a lot of speculations regarding the casting for the two heroines in the movie. Several names were going around including that of Hansika Motwani and Sanvi Srivatsav. However, Hansika denied being cast in the movie. She tweeted that nobody has contacted her regarding the movie and she is not a part of it.
While Rachita Ram has joined the movie, producers are searching for another actress since the script demands two heroines. Since Hansika is not part of the project, it would be interesting to see who will be the second heroine in the movie.
The movie will see Sudeep star with Prakash Rai for the first time. The shooting of the movie will start on July 30 in Hyderabad.
The movie may also see the return of Kokila Mohan into the Kannada film industry after a gap of five years. Nandakishore will direct the Kannada remake.