TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Amarinder Singh: ISI Masterminded Amritsar Attacks!
- Rupee's Recovery To Two-Month High Leads Fall In IT Shares
- New Maruti Ertiga 2018 Launched In India
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale 2018
- Deepika And Ranveer 's Latest Wedding Pictures Become Memes!
- #SocialForGood – Activism And Awareness
- The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
Earlier, it had become a common trend among the fans of big superstars of Indian cinema to have an Official Fans Association. Later South actress Khushboo became the first Indian actress to have a Fans Association in Chennai. Now, latest addition to this list is our Bangalore lass Ragini Dwivedi, who is all set to be the first Kannada actress to have a registered Fans Association, named after her.
Though Ragini Dwivedi's recent offering Ragini IPS was opened to mixed reviews among the audience and critics, the movie is reportedly looting the Box Office across the state. The actress, who is happy with the news will be visiting each theatres across Karnataka to meet her fans.
By visiting each district's cine-halls, where Ragini IPS is getting screened, Bangari girl Ragini will be inaugurating the fans associations, which have been named after her. "Already there are many fans pages in my name on social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter. I will also be interacting with my followers over there. But these registered and official fans association will help me to have direct conversation with my fans," says Ragini, who is currently busy with the shooting of Basavanna and Namasthe Madam.