- Ragini Dwivedi's Attire At Filmfare Awards 2017 South Is The Talk Of The Town
- Ragini Dwivedi All Set To Anchor Filmfare Awards South 2017
- Ragini Dwivedi Gives Bold Answers To Akul Balaji's Questions On 'Super Talk Time'
- Ragini Dwivedi Opens Up About Her Life On 'Super Talk Time' Show
- Here Is Why Ragini Dwivedi Broke Into Tears..
- Ragini Dwivedi's Date With Turtles & Sharks!
Sandalwood bombshell Ragini Dwivedi has just returned back to Bengaluru after attending the international film festival at Sydney, Australia. Her movie Ragini IPS was a part of the prestigious film festival. The actress is now set to add another feather in her cap. She will be a part of the Goa International film festival that will start on November 20th.
The actress will be inaugurating the film festival along with Superstars Amitabh Bachchan and Rajinikanth. The actress is thrilled to share the stage with such big stars from the film industry. The actress said that it was a high point in her life to be on the same stage as the two stars. The actress is also very excited to represent the Kannada film industry on the international stage.
Talking about her experience in the Sydney film festival, the actress said that where around 4500 Kannada speaking population who were interested in watch Kannada movies. The people over there are unable to watch Kannada movies as they aren't released in theatres, not are they available online.
The actress added that she will soon speak to the Film Chambers to make discuss out a plan for releasing Kannada movies in countries like Australia too. The actress added that apart from Hollywood, many other movies in different languages were screened in the film festival. We hope this exposure benefits the beleaguered Kannada film industry.