- Ragini Dwivedi's Attire At Filmfare Awards 2017 South Is The Talk Of The Town
- Ragini Dwivedi All Set To Anchor Filmfare Awards South 2017
- Ragini Dwivedi Gives Bold Answers To Akul Balaji's Questions On 'Super Talk Time'
- Ragini Dwivedi Opens Up About Her Life On 'Super Talk Time' Show
- Here Is Why Ragini Dwivedi Broke Into Tears..
- Ragini Dwivedi's Date With Turtles & Sharks!
Actress Ragini Dwivedi has the honor of sharing the stage with superstar Rajinikanth and Amitabh Bachchan. The actress was over the moon to stand alongside the giants of the entertainment industry. While coming back the actress had another pleasant surprise.
The actress came back to Bangalore via the scheduled flights and found herself sharing the seat with none other than Superstar Rajinikanth. The actress was very excited and re-introduced herself. Ragini says that when Rajini sir came to know that she was a Kannada actress, he was very respectful in his behavior.
(Pic Courtesy: Vijay Karnataka)
The actress requested to take a picture with the superstar and he obliged to it. Rajinikanth was accompanied by his daughter Soundarya Rajinikanth. She took a quick picture with the superstar in the cabin of her flight with the help of a stewardess.
Sharing her experience about the film industry, the actress said that the South Indian film industry is not getting enough attention in these kind of film festivals. She lamented that more movies from south needs to be recognized and celebrated.
The actress also shared that Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan recognized her during the film festival. Amitabh Bachchan had worked in a Malayalam movie Khandahar along with Ragini Dwivedi.