- Vote Now! BEST OF 2017: Which Bollywood Director Owned The Year - Rajamouli, Advait, Saket Or Ravi?
- RGV’s Shocking Comments On Rajamouli, Jr NTR & Ram Charan!
- Nandi Awards 2014-2016: The Complete List Of Winners Is Here!
- Baahubali 2 Box Office: 100 Days Kerala Collections
- Here's Why Baahubali 2 Failed To Beat Mohanlal Starrer Pulimurugan’s Record!
- Baahubali 2 Box Office: 85 Days Kerala Collections
Popular Telugu movie director SS Rajamouli has denied that he will be making movie based on the novel 'Parva'. The novel written by celebrated Kannada author SL Bhyrappa, is a best seller. The director's highly anticipated movie Bahubali's first part will be released in April 2015.
The director is known for being secretive about his projects. He even went to the extent of banning all cellphones on the sets of his new movie. It was therefore very suspicious that the director was open discussing about his next project. The director tweeted regarding the news and said that he has no plans for a new movie after Bahubali.
He tweeted, "News regarding me making a movie based on a Kannada novel is not true.. haven't planned anything after Baahubali, as of yet." Rajamouli has been very successful with mythological and period movies. Magadheera and Maryada Ramanna did splendid collection at the box office.
News regarding me making a movie based on a Kannada novel are not true.. Haven’t planned ANYTHING after #Baahubali, as of yet.— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) October 5, 2014
The novel Parva is about a story related to the greatest epic in Hindu culture, Mahabharata. Since the director is known for that genre of movies, speculations were rife that he will adapt the Kannada novel for his next project.