- Rajinikanth-Karthik Subbaraj Film: Nawazuddin Joins The Cast; Simran To Play The Female Lead
- Fahadh Faasil To Share The Screen Space With Superstar Rajinikanth?
- 2.0: Rajinikanth's Magnum Opus Gets A Release Date; Will It Help Thalaiva Bounce Back?
- Rajinikanth's Kaala A FLOP? Dhanush Issues A Statement On The Film's Box Office Collections
- Rajinikanth Was Gautham Menon’s Choice For This Big Movie?
- Peter Hein Roped In For Rajinikanth-Karthik Subbaraj Flick
Superstar Rajinikanth will star in the Tamil remake of blockbuster Kannada movie Bangarada Manushya. The movie based on the story written by T. K. Rama Rao was made into a movie with Late thespian Dr Rajkumar as the lead actor and Bharathi Vishnuvardhan as the female lead.
The movie changed the course of Kannada film industry forever. It remains as one of the biggest blockbuster hit in the late actor's career. Sources close to Rajinikanth claim that the superstar will work in the Tamil remake of the movie. The superstar will soon be seen in his latest movie Lingaa. After Lingaa, the superstar will start working on this new project.
The story of the movie is relevant to this day and therefore the movie is considered as one of the evergreen hits in the Kannada film industry. The movie will be directed by K.S. Ravikumar. According the Rajnikanth's close friend Raj Bahaddur, this movie was supposed to be made before Lingaa.
The movie got delayed as Rajinikanth had already given his dates to Lingaa and was unavailable for shooting. During his days as bus conductor in Bangalore, Rajinikanth and his friend Raj Bahaddur used to watch Dr Rajkumar's movie. They have seen this particular movie several times and Rajinikanth was deeply moved by Dr. Rajkumar's acting in the movie.
Seems like it is a dream come true for the Superstar when he gets to act in the remake of his favorite movie.