- Bhopal: A Prayer For Rain Movie Review- Disturbing And Hard-Hitting, Not To Be Missed
- Rajpal Yadav Signs Up For Kick 2
- Rajpal Yadav Goes To Hollywood; Says He's Extremely Happy
- Mika Singh Soon To Make Bollywood Debut!
- Zindagi 50/50 team has a blasting time in Film city
- Masti Express Review: falls short of expectations
- Ragini Dwivedi's Attire At Filmfare Awards 2017 South Is The Talk Of The Town
We have seen Bollywood actresses migrating to the South Indian film industry. However, this time it is an actor who will be making his debut in the Sandalwood. We are talking about Comedian Rajpal Yadav. He will soon be seen in a multilingual movie along with Sandalwood bombshell Ragini Dwivedi.
Rajpal Yadav will be working in Ragini Dwivedi's pet project titled Amma. He will portray the character named Radhekrishna Yadav who is the main antagonist in the movie. The multilingual movie will be made in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Hindi, apart from Kannada.
The female oriented movie will be directed by Faisal Saif. The sources indicate that Ragini Dwivedi may portray the role of Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa in the movie.
Coming from a theater background, Rajpal Yadav is a seasoned actor having acted in over 150 movies. Although he is well-known for his comic roles, he has previously done some serious roles also. His serious roles in National Award winning movie Shool and in Junglee has been appreciated by critics.
Rajpal Yadav rose to prominence with highly successful movies like Phir Hera Pheri, Malamal Weekly, Hungama, Garam Masala etc. It will be interesting to see how big an impact he will make in the Sandalwood.