- Simple Star RAKSHIT SHETTY Accepts The Fact That KIRIK PARTY Was Indeed Loosely Based On His Life!
- Rakshit Shetty Affirms That He Is The Reason Behind The Delay Of THUGS OF MALGUDI!
- GOOD CAMARADERIE! Rakshit Shetty Turns Producer For His Friend Aravind Iyer's Next Film!
- WATCH VIDEO: Rakshit Shetty Jovially Talks About Rashmika Mandanna's Complaints About Him!
- KIRIK PARTY ON TV AGAIN! Rishab Shetty's Kirik Party To Be Re-telecast On Television Again!
- Rumours In Gandhinagar Say That Thugs Of Malgudi Will Be Shelved; Rakshit Shetty Reacts!
Actor/Director Rakshit Shetty is busy these days in Karakala, shooting for his next movie Ricky. The movie is being directed by Rishab Shetty, who acted in Rakshit's directorial debut Ulidavaru Kandante. Rakshit recently finished his work in the movie Vaasthu Prakara, directed by Yogaraj Bhat.
Recently, the actor has signed up for the lead role in director Shashikanth's new movie Ekka Raja Rani. The actor will start shooting for the movie from November this year. Rakshit will be playing a gangster in the movie.
Speaking about the movie, the actor said that he was very impressed by the script and therefore gave his consent to act in the movie. The director clarified that Rakshit will be playing a gangster in the movie and not as a rowdy. The characters will wield guns instead of the machete like it is usually seen in the Kannada movies.
This is not the first time that Rakshit will play such a role. Rakshit Shetty essayed the role of Richi, a gangster, in his own movie Ulidavaru Kandante. Seems like the actor, who made his name as a romantic hero has a liking for characters with Grey shade. Recently he had expressed his desire to direct Super star Sudeep as a leader of dacoits in a movie.