- Simple Star RAKSHIT SHETTY Accepts The Fact That KIRIK PARTY Was Indeed Loosely Based On His Life!
- Rakshit Shetty Affirms That He Is The Reason Behind The Delay Of THUGS OF MALGUDI!
- GOOD CAMARADERIE! Rakshit Shetty Turns Producer For His Friend Aravind Iyer's Next Film!
- WATCH VIDEO: Rakshit Shetty Jovially Talks About Rashmika Mandanna's Complaints About Him!
- KIRIK PARTY ON TV AGAIN! Rishab Shetty's Kirik Party To Be Re-telecast On Television Again!
- Rumours In Gandhinagar Say That Thugs Of Malgudi Will Be Shelved; Rakshit Shetty Reacts!
Actor/Director Rakshit Shetty's directorial debut Ulidavaru Kandanthe was released this year to a mixed review from critics. While many felt that the movie was confusing, some critics lauded the effort of the actor in making a movie with such a unique concept. The movie also got appreciated for some beautiful cinematography.
The movie will now be remade in Tamil and Malayalam. Rakshit Shetty has revealed that talks are going on to finalize a deal for the remake. The movie made inroads into neighboring states as well, which is big achievement for a Kannada movie.
The remake of Ulidavaru Kandanthe will be made by Gandugali K Manju. It is interesting to note that both the Tamil and Malayalam movies will be made by Manju himself. There is a very good possibility that a big star will be roped into playing the male role in the Tamil remake.
Rakshit Shetty is having a great time in the Kannada film industry. His next movie Vaastu Prakaara, directed by Yogaraj Bhat is almost complete. Currently he is acting in his friend Rishab Shetty's directorial debut Ricky. Next he will act in a multi-starrer movie titled Ekka Raja Rani and will then direct superstar Sudeep in a movie called Thugs of Malgudi.