- Ramesh Aravind's Collection Of Best Motivational Quotes From Weekend With Ramesh
- 6 Reasons Why Weekend With Ramesh Is A Huge Success!
- Zee Kannada's Weekend With Ramesh Season 3 Has Finally Come To A Close
- Golden Star Ganesh Confesses To Ramesh Aravind Before Sitting On Achiever's Chair On WWR3
- Why Didn't Siddaramaiah's Wife Come To Weekend With Ramesh?
- Answer The Simple Question Given Below To Win A Free Pass To WWR 3 Finale!
Versatile actor/director Ramesh Aravind turns 50 today. The actor has been a part of several notable and critically acclaimed movies in Kannada. Apart from Kannada, the actor has also acted in several Tamil and a few Telugu movies. One of his long time associate is Kamal Hassan.
Born in Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu, the actor spent most of his time in Bangalore. He studied Engineering and later took up acting. Apart from being an actor and a director, Ramesh Aravind has also hosted a few very successful TV shows. Currently he is hosting a very popular show called Weekends With Ramesh.
Acclaimed actor/director Kamal Hassan has been a long time friend and collaborator of Ramesh Aravind. They both met when Ramesh was hosting an event celebrating the success of Sagara Sangamam. Recently, Ramesh directed Kamal Hassan in the soon to be released movie Uttama Villain.
Talking about his latest movie, the actor said that Uttama Villain is one of the most important movie in his career. He credits Kamal Hassan for encouraging him to direct the movie. His relationship with Kamal Hassan has not just been professional. Off the sets, both are good friends too!
The actor thanked everyone who wished him on his birthday. He said he is looking forward for the 2nd half of his life. He tweeted, "Thank You all.Overwhelmed by ur wishes..humbled..like all gud films hoping a fab second half in life too:)" (sic)
Thank You all.Overwhelmed by ur wishes..humbled..like all gud films hoping a fab second half in life too:)— Ramesh Aravind (@Ramesh_aravind) September 10, 2014