- HAPPY NEWS: Darshan And Prem Will Definitely Make A Film Together – Rakshita Prem
- IT'S OFFICIAL: The Villain Is NOT A REMAKE Of Face/Off Says Kichcha Sudeep!
- Lovely Star Prem Marries For The Second Time; Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary!
- The Rumour Mill Has It; The Villain Opens Door For Sudeep Into Mollywood!
- IN PICS: The Villain Shooting In London!
- Kichcha Sudeep & Dr. Shivarajkumar To Shoot Together For The Villain In London
The movie titled 'DK' is turning out be the most controversial one in the Kannada Film Industry. Prem's upcoming movie was already in news for his different role and Sunny Leone's guest appearance, now the latest news is that the controversial Godman Rishikumar Swamiji of Kali Mutt will be acting in the movie.
Prem has refused to divulge any details about Rishikumar Swamiji's role in the movie, but sources say that he will be imitating the controversial Godman Nithyananda Swamiji. Rishikumar Swamiji created news by protesting against Nithyananda Swamiji openly. However he was later caught on camera trying to make truce by asking for money.
Earlier he was supposed to act in Devrane, but was thrown out due to the controversy regarding him and Nityananda Swamiji. Therefore the news of him impersonating Nithyananda Swamiji in a movie is creating more controversies. Apart from Devrane, Rishikumar Swamiji was also tipped to act in Kalyuga, but he did not act in the movie.
The movie 'DK' was already in a controversy before. The present Minister of Energy, D K Shivakumar too exception against the making of the film. He felt that the movie will be based on his life and that it might be an attempt to malign him. Whatever might be the truth, all the controversy surrounding the movie will definitely generate interest in the cine goers.