- What Did Crazy Star Ravichandran Have To Say About His Son's Debut Film, Saheba?
- The Wait Continues, Manoranjan’s Saheba Postponed!
- Manoranjan Ravichandran’s Saheba In The Final Stages Of Production
- Manoranjan Ravichandran Signs His Next With Nanda Kishore
- Manoranjan Learns Horse Riding For His Next Film 'Saheba'
- HOT & Pretty: Shanvi Srivastava On The Sets Of Saheba!
If sources from Gandhinagara are to be believed then Sandalwood's forthcoming movie Ranadheera, which marks the on-screen debut of Crazy Star Ravichandran's son Manoranjan will see the costly set. It is reported that the makers of the movie has spent Rs 1 Crore on the set, which has been erected for the shooting of the song.
On the occasion of his 53rd birthday Ravichandran has scheduled the movie launch of Ranadheera in NICE road, near Bangalore. Beside directing the film, Crazy Star Ravichandran is also producing the movie under his home banner 'Eshwari Productions'. "It is Ravichandaran's dream set and more than 80 people have worked overnight to create this mammoth set," informs art director Shivakumar,who has erected a 40 feet high and 300 feet wide stage for the song shooting.
Ravichandran, who has titled the film as Ranadheera has given the tag line as Premalokadalli. We have to note that Ranadheera and Premaloka are the two biggest Blockbuster films of Ravichandran in late 90s. Sandalwood's classic movie Ranadheera, which was released in 1988 was declared as the musical hit of the year with Hamsalekha's music. It had Ravichandran, Khushboo, Ananth Nag, Lokesh, Umashree, Master Manjunath and others in the important roles. New film Ranadheera, which is touted be a romantic film is likely to recreate the magic of Ravichandran's early movie.