- H. D. Kumaraswamy's Biopic Mostly Shelved; Will We Ever Get To See The Movie Bhoomiputra?
- Here’s The Latest Update About Sairat Remake Manasu Mallige
- Kannada Remake Of Marathi Film Sairat Launched
- Confirmed! S Narayan Will Remake Sairat
- S Narayan's Next Movie To Be Launched Soon
- WOW! S Narayan To Say Action-Cut For Huccha Venkat?
Actor/Director Kala Samrat S Narayan's eldest daughter Vidya got engaged to Srinivas in a grand ceremony on October 30th. The director had been busy since past few days with the preparations for the ceremony.
Vidya has completed her Bachelors in Arts from Mount Carmel College. She is the only daughter of the director and is also his eldest child. On the occasion, the director had called all the biggest celebrities to the event.
Srinivas runs an education institution in Bangalore. S Narayan is very happy with this relationship. He said that Srinivas is from a very good family and will make an excellent life partner for his daughter. The ceremony was attended by host of stars from the Sandalwood. Rebel Star Ambareesh and his wife Sumalatha Ambareesh attended the ceremony to bless the couple.
The engagement ceremony was also attended by other actor Srimurali and producer K Manju. Raghavendra Rajkumar also attended the ceremony along with Shivaraj Kumar's wife Geetha Shivaraj Kumar.
The marriage ceremony will be held soon in Bangalore. The grand event will be attended by big wigs from the Sandalwood and S Narayan's friends from the other film industry.
We wish the couple the very best for future.