TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Sandalwood's forthcoming movie Basavanna is not the first combination of Superstar Upendra and Saloni Aswani. The duo, who were paired opposite in earlier Kannada movies like Dubai Babu and Budhivantha, has recently wrapped up director Srinivas Raju's Basavanna.
The movie, which also features Bangalore lass Ragini Dwivedi in the lead role, has completed few of its song schedule in the foreign countries like Turkey, Istanbul, Thailand, Cyprus and others. Sharing her experience, while shooting in freezing conditions with Upendra, Saloni Aswani said that it was quite an experience.
"When we reached Istanbul it was freezing cold - about five degrees - and raining, so the whole team shifted to Antalya, where it was equally cold. Everyone in the team, except me, was nicely covered up. While I was wearing thin chiffon saris, Uppi's look was, in fact, changed to have him in warm suits," informs the actress, who is acting Uppi for the third time.
She added, "The whole mountain looks snow-capped, but it is actually a white calcium deposit. We were told not to wear any sort of footwear on the slopes, lest it breaks and accidents happen. So there I was, not only barefoot, but standing in ice-cold water as well. When you look at the pictures now, everything looks so beautiful, but shooting there was quite an experience."