- IN PICS: Sindhu Loknath's Wedding In Madikeri; Take A Look!
- SURPRISING! Sandalwood Actress Sindhu Loknath Married In A Quiet & Discreet Ceremony!
- Super Talk Time: Sindhu Loknath Reveals The Truth About Rumours On Anish And Her
- Rakshasi (Raakshasi) Movie Review
- Jai Bajarangbali Movie Review: Ajay Rao Fails As A Action Hero!
- Love In Mandya Become Box Office Success
- It's Here! Sathish Ninasam's Upcoming Film TIGER GALLI To Release On October 27!
Actress Sindhu Loknath is famous for her cute appearance, but not for being talkative. Even in her movies, the actress is seen less talkative compared to the hero. But the actress is keen to change all that with her upcoming movie Love In Mandya.
The actress says that she has never portrayed such character before in any of her movies. She plays a typical loud mouth Mandya girl in this movie. She is not ready to speak more about her character and asked the viewers to watch the movie to know more about the movie.
Love In Mandya is a new kind of love story, which originates in Mandya. Most of the shooting for the movie is done in a village called Gajjalageri in Mandya district. The movie originates there and then takes a whole new shape.
Talking to a Kannada daily, the director of the movie Arasu Anthare says that around 80% of the movie is comical and the climax of the movie will also make the audience laugh. A very important part of the movie is the songs which has been composed by Anoop Seelin. The songs have become very popular and went viral on YouTube.
Interestingly, Sathish Ninasam, who play the lead character in the movie, will be seen as Karna. The director did not clarify how much similarity the character has with the Karna of Mahabharata. But the tag line of the movie is Karnana Kathe. The story of the movie has been inspired by real events that took place in Mandya.
Love In Mandya releases on November 28th in theatres across all over Karnataka.