- Love In Mandya Become Box Office Success
- Love In Mandya Review: A Sweet Love Story
- Love In Mandya & Namo Boothatma Released
- Sindhu Gets Talkative In Love In Mandya
- Love In Mandya Goes International
- IN PICS: Sindhu Loknath's Wedding In Madikeri; Take A Look!
- SURPRISING! Sandalwood Actress Sindhu Loknath Married In A Quiet & Discreet Ceremony!
Actress Sindhu Loknath and Sathish Neenasam's new movie Love In Madya is all set to release on November 28th. While shooting for the movie, the actress had a horrifying experience. The movie crew was shooting a song sequence in the villages of Mandya district. During the shoot, the director needed a change in costume for the lead pair. However, the caravan was at a different location.
To avoid wastage of time, the actress opted to change her costume in a house. While changing her costume, a lecherous man climbed the roof of the house, removed a tile from the roof and started shooting the video of the actress changing her costume. Fortunately, the actress realized this and informed the film crew.
On apprehension by the film crew, he denied having a mobile phone in his possession. However, the police, who were called to the scene, managed to get the man to relent and give up his phone. The videos and photos were subsequently expunged. The actress was thoroughly shaken by this incident.
Speaking to the media, Sindhu Loknath said that many upcoming actresses are not provided caravans during shooting to change the costume. This has been a big problems for such small time actress, claims Sindhu. She acknowledged that the producers of Love In Mandya did not compromise on her safety by providing a caravan during the shooting.