- CHECK OUT: Dhanush’s VIP 2 Teaser Is Here!
- Sameer Thahir Joins Dhanush's VIP 2!
- Pranav Mohanlal Turns Down Soundarya Rajinikanth Project!
- Pranav Mohanlal In Soundarya Rajinikanth-Dhanush Movie?
- SHOCKER: Soundarya Rajinikanth & Ashwin Decide To Part Ways?
- Soundarya Rajinikanth Blessed With A Baby Boy, Rajinikanth Gets His Third Grandson!
- Pa Ranjith Cannot Direct Rajinikanth: Producer
- Soundarya Rajinikanth Excited To Join Hands With Vijay-AR Murugadoss
- Rajinikanth’s Kochadaiiyaan Scores 50
- Soundarya Inspires Kamal Hassan To Revive Marudhanayagam!
- Soundarya Rajinikanth Wishes To Work With Ajith
- All Is Well Between Simbu-Soundarya
Soundarya Rajinikanth, daughter of Tamil superstar Rajinikanth is presently basking in the success of her recent offering Kochadaiyaan. But now the latest buzz is that the Kannada movie maker Raghva Dwarki has alleged on Soundarya Rajinikanth saying that she has cheated him during the post production work of his directorial venture Matte Maungaru. The Kannada film that stars Diamond Star Srinagara Kitty in the lead role was about the real life incidence of a Kannadiga, who was imprisoned in Pakistan for 21 years.
Raghava Dwarki, who took his social networking site Facebook, has revealed the difficulties that he faced during the post production work of Matte Mungaru in Chennai. He has said that meeting Soundarya Rajinikanth was the biggest disaster of his life, which resulted in the failure of his dream project Matte Mungaru.
Director Raghava Dwarki wrote, "By forcing producer E Krishnappa, me and my team took Kannada film Matte Mungaru for the Digital Intermediate work in Ocher Picture Productions, which has been owned by Soundarya Rajinikanth. The main reason to go there was the huge respect that we have on Soundarya's father Rajinikanth, but it was a biggest disaster of my life. She did not keep her promise. The work, which was slated to complete in one month was extended to seven months. This created difference between me and our producer." Continue reading the story on slide show...
The Movie Was Released
He added, "This made our producer to loose his temper, which made him to release the movie with the Negative Cuts."
He Begged Soundarya
"Once I stopped Soudarya and begged her to finish my work, but she was least bothered about it," says Raghava.
Soundarya Released The First Cut Of DI
Raghava said that on the day of release of the movie, Soundarya Rajinikanth released the first cut of Matte Mungaru's Digital Intermediate version.
None Of The Studious Took The Project
He also added that none of the studious in Chennai was ready to work on the movie, after they heard Soundarya's name.
Respect On Rajinikanth
However, Raghava has cleared that still he has huge respect on Rajinikanth and wished Kochadaiyaan's team for their success.