- Mufti Actor Srimurali Says Shivanna Is An Awesome Guy; It’s A Blessing To Work Together!
- Rama Rama Re Receives Appreciations From All Corners
- Shanvi Srivastava Roped In For Shivanna & Sri Murali's Next
- FIRST TIME EVER: Radhika Pandit Croons For 'Zoom' Along With Srimurali!
- 10 Reasons That Make Sri Murali & Rachita Ram's 'Rathaavara' A Must Watch!
- ChennaiFloods: Tara, Sudeep And Srimurali Pray For The City!
The ALS Ice Bucket challenge has gone viral! The game started in the US by ALS foundation is now gripping the Indian celebrities too. It is being done to create awareness for about Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, a neurodegenerative disease that has no cure. The aim to increase donation to the ALS foundation which is involved in research to find a cure for ALS.
Like Bollywood celebrities, Sandalwood celebrities are also participating in the challenge. Actor Sri Murali did the ALS ice bucket challenge with his son and asked others to create awareness about the disease. After completing the challenge, he nominated Hatrick Hero Shivaraj Kumar, Challenging Star Darshan and Kichcha Sudeep to perform the ice bucket challenge.
He posted the video on his Facebook pages, and said, "Hello, namaskaara. I completed #ALS"ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE" with d video proof,now its ur turn. Whats ALS? its a neurological disease that attacks the nerve cells(neurons) in the brain nd spinal cord. Pls watch the video and spread it to everyone I mean to every responsible citizen, its for a good cause let's not break but continue the chain,pls. I'm challenging everyone who is watching this video. U can record it and post it on ma page. All the best. God bless all." (sic)