- Sudeep Joins The Shoot Of Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy, Praises Chiranjeevi
- The Villain: The Teasers Of Sudeep And Shivarajkumar's Film Are Terrific
- Mohanlal's Neerali: Is Sudeep A Part Of The Movie?
- Raju Kannada Medium Review: A Feel Good Movie
- AMAZING! This Is How Kichcha Sudeep Is Preparing For His Role As A Boxer In PHAILWAN!
- Here Are 7 Reasons Why We Think Prem's The Villain Is A Must Watch!
Sandalwood super star Kichcha Sudeep is all set to act with the yesteryear diva Sridevi. Sudeep is shooting for a Tamil-Telugu bilingual movie. The movie has been referred to as Vijay 58 by many in the industry. Rumoured to be a fantasy adventure, the actor will be playing a role with negative shade. The actor said that he isn't a typical bad guy in the movie.
The actor will also have the fortune of working with the former diva of Bollywood, Sridevi. Sudeep is quite excited about it. He calls Sridevi as "Female version of Amitabh Bachchan". Talking to a leading daily, Sudeep said, "I had the good fortune of working with Amitabh Bachchan earlier, and Sridevi is the only actress who comes close to him." He also added that Sridevi has been in the industry for a very long time and it is a privilege for him to act with such a talented performer.
Speaking about his future project, the actor declined to confirm about his possibility to work with Surrender Reddy in Kick 2. Sudeep is currently busy hosting Bigg Boss Kannada Season 2 every weekend at lonavala. He even caught up with bollywood star Salman Khan who is hosting the Hindi Bigg Boss at the same location.
The shooting for his next movie Ranna is still going on. The actor is aware that his performance will be compared to Pawan Kalyan, who starred in Telugu movie Attarintiki Daredi. The actor is not worried about the comparison and said that he has left it to the audience to appreciate or criticize his performance.