- Sudeep Joins The Shoot Of Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy, Praises Chiranjeevi
- The Villain: The Teasers Of Sudeep And Shivarajkumar's Film Are Terrific
- Mohanlal's Neerali: Is Sudeep A Part Of The Movie?
- Raju Kannada Medium Review: A Feel Good Movie
- AMAZING! This Is How Kichcha Sudeep Is Preparing For His Role As A Boxer In PHAILWAN!
- Here Are 7 Reasons Why We Think Prem's The Villain Is A Must Watch!
Sandalwood superstar Kichcha Sudeep is on riding high on his recent slew of success these days. Sudeep is currently working in his first Tamil movie along with Illayathalpathy Vijay and Sridevi. The untitled movie, which is being called Vijay 58, was not supposed to be Sudeep's first Tamil movie.
Lingaa director K.S. Ravikumar had offered a script to the actor and was all set to launch his movie with Sudeep in the lead role. However, with superstar Rajinikanth accepting the role in Lingaa, the project was kept on hold and Sudeep juggled his dates to accommodate the change in plans. Lingaa has been completed and is all set for a grand release on December 12th, therefore allowing the director to start working on his next movie.
Speaking to a leading daily, Sudeep said that while the move with K.S. Ravikumar was supposed to launch an year ago, Rajinikanth came up to the director saying he wanted to start the movie immediately. Sudeep has no qualms to change his plans for Rajinikanth, after all he is big fan of the superstar himself.
The director now plans to launch his new movie in February 2015. The movie, which will be a thriller, will be made in Tamil, Telugu and Kannada simultaneously. It looks like after becoming a superstar in Sandalwood, Sudeep has his eye on Telugu and Tamil film industries as well.