- Sudeep Joins The Shoot Of Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy, Praises Chiranjeevi
- The Villain: The Teasers Of Sudeep And Shivarajkumar's Film Are Terrific
- Mohanlal's Neerali: Is Sudeep A Part Of The Movie?
- Raju Kannada Medium Review: A Feel Good Movie
- AMAZING! This Is How Kichcha Sudeep Is Preparing For His Role As A Boxer In PHAILWAN!
- Here Are 7 Reasons Why We Think Prem's The Villain Is A Must Watch!
Today is the Kannada superstar Kichcha Sudeep's birthday. On the occasion of his birthday, the fans will be given a special news. Sudeep's highly anticipated movie is the remake of Telugu blockbuster Attarinitiki Daredi.
The movie did not have a title for quite sometime now. The most speculated name was 'Attemane Daari'. However, the superstar himself has clarified that the movie will not be titled as 'Attemane Daari'. Recently three names had been suggested to the producers of the movie. Of the three, Ranna was one.
While the producers were favouring the name Ranna, no progress was made in deciding the official name of the movie. The director of the movie, Nanda Kishore, today said that the movie will be titled as Ranna and the official announcement would be made today during the birthday celebration of the actor.
The title Ranna was registered to another producer. The title had to be transferred and therefore there was delay in the process of deciding the title. The movie shooting was recently done in Hyderabad. The second phase of shooting is going to start soon. It will be interesting to see if the movie breaks the record of Maanikya, which was also a remake of a hit Telugu movie Mirchi.