- Sudeep Joins The Shoot Of Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy, Praises Chiranjeevi
- The Villain: The Teasers Of Sudeep And Shivarajkumar's Film Are Terrific
- Mohanlal's Neerali: Is Sudeep A Part Of The Movie?
- Raju Kannada Medium Review: A Feel Good Movie
- AMAZING! This Is How Kichcha Sudeep Is Preparing For His Role As A Boxer In PHAILWAN!
- Here Are 7 Reasons Why We Think Prem's The Villain Is A Must Watch!
All Bangaloreans know about the infamous rush hour traffic that everyone face on daily basis. Over the year the traffic has gone from bad to worse. Even a distance of 5 km take over 45 minutes to cover. Even celebrities face the heat of traffic daily. Recently Superstar Sudeep got stuck in the traffic and shared his concern on twitter.
Sudeep lives in J.P. Nagar area in Bangalore. While traveling to H.S.R. Layout in his car, the actor got stuck in the traffic for more than an hour. Sudeep was also concerned about ambulances getting stuck in such traffic jams. The actor tweeted, "Pathetic jams..v have taken two hrs to rch hsr frm jp nagar.Hope no ambulances wth emergencies r stuck anywhr.. "
Pathetic jams..v have taken two hrs to rch hsr frm jp nagar.Hope no ambulances wth emergencies r stuck anywhr.. pic.twitter.com/7vdUyAesn7— Kichcha Sudeepa (@KicchaSudeep) October 13, 2014
On October 12th, Aamir Khan in his social awareness program, Satyamev Jayate had raised the issue of road safety. Everyday several people lose their life in road accidents. In light of this, the Bangalore's traffic is a cause of alarm for all Bangaloreans.
The Bangalore metro project is expected to help ease out the traffic congestion in the city. Hopefully, authorities will look into the traffic woes with celebrities tweeting about it.