TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Canadian model Sunny Leone, who is presently the most sought after actress in Bollywood is all set to make her Kannada debut. Sandalwood's ace director Prem aka Jogi Prem has now decided to rope in the adult star-turned-Bollywood actress for an item number in his forthcoming movie DK.
Jogi Prem, who is known in adding the spicy factor to his films with the Bollywood sizzling beauties, has confirmed the news of Sunny making her Kannada debut with the item song in DK. "I was in Mumbai recently to discuss the song with Sunny. She has given her nod to be a part of the film," says the director turned actor Prem, who had earlier roped in few Bollywood hotties for the item song in his movies. Yana Gupta, Mallika Sherawat and Scarlet Wilson have already showed their dance moves for the item track in the movies, which were directed by Prem.
Kannada film DK, which is tentatively said to be based on the real-life story of Karnataka politician DK Shivakumar will be produced by Prem himself under his home banner. Rubbishing the rumour of DK to be based on Karnatka politician, Prem said, "Just because the film is called DK doesn't mean that it is about a politician. People will know that there is no connection when they see the film." Continue reading the story on slide show...
Sunny Leone's Recent Bangalore Visit
After the release of Bollywood movie Ragini MMS 2, Sunny Leone was in Bangalore to attend the weekend party in Geoffrey's Bar.
Producer Kobri Manju
Earlier it was Kannada producer Gandugalli K Manju aka Kobri Manju, who had made news for trying to rope in Sunny for the item song.
Sunny Leone Is Happy To Work In Kannada Film
Prem also added that Sunny Leone was happy, when he took the offer, and expressed her desire to work in the flick.
Sunny Loves Bangalore
In her recent visit to Bangalore, Sunny Leone has said that she loves Bangalore and she has fallen in love with the native culture.
Fans Are Thrilled
Sunny Leone fans in Karnataka are thrilled by the latest buzz and eagerly waiting to see the actress on Kannada screen.
On the other hand, sources from Gandhinagara has said that it is all a publicity gimmick from Prem, who is known to be in news for all wrong reasons.