- Sudeep Joins The Shoot Of Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy, Praises Chiranjeevi
- The Villain: The Teasers Of Sudeep And Shivarajkumar's Film Are Terrific
- Mohanlal's Neerali: Is Sudeep A Part Of The Movie?
- Raju Kannada Medium Review: A Feel Good Movie
- AMAZING! This Is How Kichcha Sudeep Is Preparing For His Role As A Boxer In PHAILWAN!
- Here Are 7 Reasons Why We Think Prem's The Villain Is A Must Watch!
The news of Sudeep acting in the remake of Telugu Blockbuster hit Attarintiki Daredi is not new. However, the mystery over the title of the movie has been a matter of speculations. There have been lots of rumors and speculation about the title. The most wildly rumored title was 'Attemane Daari', which is the direct translation of the Telugu title.
The title 'Attemane Daari' has been used by many people so far. However, the film makers have denied any such title being given to the movie. Super start Kichcha Sudeep went ahead and tweeted about it a while back. He has said that the movie will not be titled 'Attemane Daari'. The star tweeted, "AtteManeDhaari as the title ,,is wrong news....." However the title mystery still continued.
AtteManeDhaari as th title ,,is wrong news.....
— Kichcha Sudeepa (@KicchaSudeep) July 31, 2014
The latest reports suggest that the film maybe titled as Ranna. This still does not clear the ambiguity around the title, because the film makers have two other titles that could be used. Apart from Ranna, the movie could also be titled as Bhageeratha or Rayabhari. The film makers are however more inclined to the title Ranna.
While the mystery over the title continues, it will be interesting to see when the film makers will officially announce the name of the highly anticipated movie.