TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Sandalwood's critically acclaimed experimental movie 6-5=2 (six minus five equals two) has been remade in Hindi. The makers of Bollywood film, which is likely to hit-screen shortly has released the thrilling and breath-taking theatrical trailer of the film. (6-5=2 Movie Review)
The movie trailer, which is 2 minutes 10 seconds in its running time is mainly focused on the people, whose adventure will go wrong. Though the plot of the movie has been revealed in Kannada, the makers of Hindi version have tried to maintain the suspense of the plot by giving the tag line as 'A Video Shot By Late Siddharth'. The makers have retained the title of the movie as 6-5=2.
Kannada movie 6-5=2, which was made with the budget of Rs 40 lakhs, had approximately grossed Rs 5 crore. It deals with the story of six youths, who are enthusiastic and plan trekking. It is featured more like a documentary than a movie. 6-5=2 and had the tag-line that reads, 'A video shot by late Ramesh,' which made the cine-goers to believe that they have watched the real camera footage of some dead trekkers. Whereas few audience claimed that it was just an inspiration from the 1999 Hollywood movie The Blair Witch Project. (How The Makers Got The Idea).