- Kannada Stars Support Deepika Padukone's Padmavati! Lash Out Against Goons Threatening To Hurt Her
- Happy News For Upendra's Fans! SHHH! Film To Re-release After 24 Long Years!
- Upendra's Birthday Gift: Trailer Of Upendra Matte Baa Released; Have You Watched It Yet?
- BIRTHDAYS GALORE: Three Sandalwood Stars Are Celebrating Their Birthdays Today, September 18!
- UPENDRA BIRTHDAY SPECIAL! 7 Films That Changed The Face Of Kannada Film Industry!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY UPENDRA: Special Gift Ready For The Real Star On His Birthday!
Real star Upendra and Allu Arjun are all set to become co-stars in director Trivikram Srinivas's next movie. The filming of the movie is all set to start in 1st week of November. The movie will be made in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam.
Director Trivikram is known for his unique style of film making. Unique presentation of hero and usage of slapstick humor in dialogue in his movies, has made Trivikram a popular director in the Telugu film industry.
The director has now decided to make a multi-starrer movie with Allu Arjun and Sandalwood's Real star Upendra in it. Upendra will be playing a negative role in the movie. Mynaa actress Nithya Menon will play his sister's role and will be the female antagonist.
The grapevine is that either Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan may play the role of Allu Arjun's father. The role has also been offered to Malayalam superstars Mohanlal and Mammooty. The movie will be made in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam.
Apart from Upendra, Allu Arjun and Nitya Menon, the movie cast will also include Adah Shara, Samantha and Sneha. The title of the movie is yet tot be finalized. But it is rumored to be Trishoolam. This will be the first Telugu movie for Upendra.