- Kannada Stars Support Deepika Padukone's Padmavati! Lash Out Against Goons Threatening To Hurt Her
- Happy News For Upendra's Fans! SHHH! Film To Re-release After 24 Long Years!
- Upendra's Birthday Gift: Trailer Of Upendra Matte Baa Released; Have You Watched It Yet?
- BIRTHDAYS GALORE: Three Sandalwood Stars Are Celebrating Their Birthdays Today, September 18!
- UPENDRA BIRTHDAY SPECIAL! 7 Films That Changed The Face Of Kannada Film Industry!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY UPENDRA: Special Gift Ready For The Real Star On His Birthday!
- #FilmiFiesta Poll: Which Is The Best Kannada Movie Of 2015?
Real star Upendra was recently injured while shooting for his upcoming Kannada movie Uppi 2. The movie crew was shooting a sequence near a cave at the foot of Nandi hills near Bangalore. The cave is infested with several monkeys.
It seems that some visitor threw a stone at the monkeys to scare them off, and one of the stone was poorly directed. The stone came from the tip of the hill toward the actor and the other crew members standing near to him. The rock first hit the umbrella held by the spot boy and hit the shoulders of Upendra. It then went on to hit the eye of the photographer standing behind the actor.
The actor had a stinging pain in his shoulder and ordered the crew to get some herbal oil to relieve him of some pain. Apparently the rock came at such high speed that the crew had no time to react and take shelter from it. After a quick massage to his bruised shoulder, the actor resumed the shooting of the movie.
Upendra is on a very tight schedule and cannot afford to waste time. The actor is juggling his time between Uppi 2 and the Telugu movie Trishoolam. The crew of Uppi 2 will shortly be making a trip to the Himalayas for the next round of shooting,