- Johnny Johnny Yes Papa Review: Watch It If You Have Ample Time To Kill
- Director Chandru Ropes In Rachita Ram For Kanaka
- Maasthi Gudi Distribution Rights Sold For A Record Price
- Duniya Vijay And Chandru Team Up For Kanaka
- Karnataka Film Chamber of Commerce Debars Duniya Vijay & Other Crew Members Post Maasthi Gudi Mishap
- Kannada Actors Anil Kumar & Raghav Uday Feared Dead?
On November 19th, actor Duniya Vijay took back his divorce application, which he had filed against his wife few months back. The trouble in his marriage was resolved after intervention by the Mediation Centre, which gave counselling to the couple. The family court was all set to give its verdict regarding the divorce case.
Earlier the actor had claimed that his wife was not taking good care of his aged mother. In a press conference the actor said that he is happy that all issues have been resolved. He thanked the mediation centre and the family court who helped him in the difficult phase of his life. The actor's wife Nagarathna also thanked the media centre and the family court.
Answering the questions as what was the reason for filing the divorce, the actor dropped a bomb by blaming DCP Devraj for the fallout in his marriage. The actor said that he will be filing a complaint against the DCP with the police commissioner. When asked to divulge the details about it, the actor said that the DCP came to meet asking for a chance to act in a movie.
When asked as to how exactly, the DCP created a havoc in his married life, the actor refused to give any more details. Right now, the actor is just happy to be with his wife and promise to work out all problems amicably.