- MIND-BENDING! Jaggesh's New Look From 8MM Is Slaying Everyone; Take A Look!
- Atrocious! Gururaj Jaggesh Stabbed By Rowdies; Undergoing Treatment In Hospital!
- Take A Glimpse of Raajakumara Movie’s 100 Days Celebration Event
- Will Rocking Star Yash Attend Rakshit Shetty-Rashmika Mandanna Engagement?
- Lokesh Kumar Of Comedy Khiladigalu Bags A Lead Role In Naave Bhagyavantaru
- Navarasa Nayaka Jaggesh Congratulates The Team Of Tiger And Wishes Them More Luck
Navarasanayaka Jaggesh will be on the silver screen again after a gap of many months. His upcoming movie Software Ganda will be released on December 5th all over the state. Jaggesh has been paired with actress Nikitha Thukral for the first time in this movie.
The movie team held a press meet recently to announce the release of the release of the movie. But the most important person, Jaggesh, who is the lead actor in the movie, was missing during the press meet. When asked about the absence of Jaggesh, Nikitha Thukral replied that he was nursing a back ache and was therefore, unable to attend the promotional event.
However, the sources tell us a completely different story. Apparently, Jaggesh is not happy with the release date of the movie. The actor had suggested the movie to be released earlier during the month of November. But the producers held back giving several technical reasons. December 12th is the release date of Lingaa, and the business of other movies is bound to go down.
Apart from Lingaa, four other movies are releasing around the same time. This gives rise to the problem of main theatre and side theatres for the movie. With such stiff competition, the actor feels that the movie may not get a good collection at the box office. Seems like the actor and producers are at loggerheads here.