TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Vertu Aster P With Real Leather Announced; Price Starts From Rs. 3 Lakh
- Ever Heard Of Glamping? Visit These 7 Places In India For Luxury Camping!
- Essential Oil Remedies To Treat Lice
- Happy Birthday Nargis Fakhri: 5 Interesting Things You Don't Know About This Sultry Actress!
- 2018 Yamaha R15 V3 Review — Unmistakable Racing Pedigree Made Evident
- Praveen Kumar Retires From All Forms Of Cricket
- Postal Life Insurance; All You Need To Know
After the moderate success from the earlier movie Katte, directed by Nagashekar, actress Rukhsar has bagged a big movie under the home production banner of Dr Rajkumar's family.
Debut director Raghu Shashtry is helming the project and Vinay's brother Guru Rajkumar has turned the youngest producer in Kannada film industry, through this venture. Run Antony was officially launched on Dec 14 by Rajkumar brothers Shiva, Raghavendra and Puneeth, at the Kanteerava Studio.
Vinay Rajkumar acquires a huge fan base after his debut movie Siddhartha, which was the opening blockbuster of 2015. The eldest son of Raghavendra Rajkumar is now gearing up for his second big venture in Sandalwood through Run Antony.
Team Run Antony is busy working on photo shoots and pre-production works. However, the according to the sources actors Vinay Rajkumar and Rukhsar are playing the lead roles in the movie.