TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Confirmed To Launch In India In November With Dual Selfie Cameras
- All About The Vegetable Land Of Vattavada In The Mountains Of Kerala
- Coconut Oil For Treating Sunburns
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu fame Anjali is playing one of the lead actress in Puneeth Rajkumar's upcoming movie Rana Vikrama. Rana Vikrama stars Puneeth, Anjali and Adah Sharma in the lead roles. According to the latest reports, yesterday Anjali came all the way to Bengaluru and completed her dubbing for the movie.
Rana Vikrama is a high octane action entertainer. Puneeth aka Appu is playing a cop role in the movie. Where, Anjali and Adah Sharma are playing female leads opposite Appu. It is for the first time Googly fame director Pawan Wadeyar has directed a movie for Powestar and the aspiring director has succeeded in roping up Bollywood actress Adah and Tollywood actress Anjali in the movie.
Anjali was earlier seen in Prajwal Devraj's Honganasu in 2008, now in 2015 Anjali is making a grand come back to Sandalwood through Rana Vikrama. The actress herself has dubbed for the movie. This somewhere leads to the a question, i.e.. Will, Anjali accept Kannada projects in future? Let's wait to know.
The pre-released posters of Rana Vikrama has already caught all the attention of people in Gandhinagara. The movie is slated to release in April. However, Rana Vikrama audio will reach its audience as a teart for Ugadi tomorrow, March 20. Touted to be first big budget movie of 2015, Rana Vikrama has more expectations and Appu's fan are eagerly waiting for the movie to release.