TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
According to the reports, Puneeth aka Appu sings for charity, which he runs in his father 'Varanata' Dr Rajkumar's name. In an interview, NS Rajkumar, manager of Puneeth, has revealed that, "Puneeth Sir sings for charity and the cheque/money received from the film-makers is used for the education of poor childrens".
Puneeth Rajkumar is a successful actor. He is one among the top stars of Kannada film industry. He is known for his action, romantic and family entertainer movies.
The youngest son of Dr Rajkumar and Parvathamma, crooned his first song for his debut (as a lead hero) movie Appu in 2002. After 14 years of acting, hosting shows, Appu is a successful and lucky playback singer in the movies.
The Dodmane Huduga star has sung for movies Jackie, Adhyaksha, Mylari, Krishna Leela, Ramleela, Krishna Rukku, Jathre, Preethi Kithabu and many more.
Now, the actor has teamed up with music director Manikanth Kadri for singing a song in recently launched Vinay Rajkumar's Run Antony.