- 'Jaguar' Motion Poster From Nikhil's Debut Movie To Release For Ugadi!
- Meet Enthusiastic Nikhil Gowda On The Sets Of 'Jaguar'!
- Katrina Kaif To Make Kannada Debut In Nikhil Kumar's Jaguar?
- LAUNCHED: HDK's Son Nikhil Kumar Debut Movie 'Jaguar' (Video)
- Nikhil Gowda's Debut Movie 'Jaguar' To Be Officially Launched On Dec 16
- Puri Jagannadh Reacts On Putting Aside Chiranjeevi 150
Puri Jagannadh says no to Kumarswamy's son Nikhil Gowda! Yes, the maverick director of Telugu film industry has moved out from Nikhil Gowda's debut project Jaguar. The earlier reports said, Puri will be soon in Gandhinagara for directing Nikhil, but the latest reports deny it.
Yes, Puri will not direct Nikhil's multi-language project Jaguar. But, who will direct Nikhil now? The reports close to the politician's son says that, his father Kumarswamy has selected SS Rajamouli's assistant Mahadev to say the action-cut for Jaguar.
Puri Jagannadh, the busy director of Tollywood has just completed Charmi's project Jyothi Lakshmi and is waiting for its release this Friday, June 12. Puri has also bagged Chiranjeevi's 150th film Auto Jaani. The sources also say that, Puri has a movie for Masss star Surya in the future days.
Thus, Puri has moved out from Nikhil's debut movie. One more interesting update about Jaguar is that, SS Rajamouli's father Vijayendra Prasad who has penned the story for upcoming movie Baahubali has penned the story for Nikhil too.
Let's wait for Nikhil's debut movie Jaguar to go on floors soon!