- Poorna Movie Review: A Heartfelt & Inspiring Story About 'Where There's A Will, There's A Way'!
- President Pranab Mukherjee Watches Rahul Bose's 'Poorna' At The Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Rahul Bose Talks About Ranbir Kapoor, Nawazuddin Siddiqui & Irrfan Khan's Insecurity!
- Audio Of Rahul Bose Starrer Niruttara Released
- Dil Dhadakne Do Trailer: Zoya Akhtar Is Back With A Blockbuster!
- Pics: Anil Kapoor Host Dil Dhadakne Do Trailer Screening Party
- IN PICS! Bhavana And Naveen Organize A Grand Post-Wedding Reception In Bangalore!
Bollywood actor Rahul Bose is making his Kannada debut through Apoorva Kasaravalli's Niruttara. The movie has completed its production and the team has started their dubbing work. Niruttara stars Rahul Bose, Bhavana, Aindriya Ray and Kiran Srinivas in the lead roles.
Interestingly, the acclaimed Bollywood actor Rahul Bose has told that, he himself will dub for his movies irrespective of the language. Speaking to the spokesperson Mr.Bose said, "I love to dub for his voice irrespective of whichever language I act." The actor also said, "The role will not be justified unless the actors dubs themselves.If someone dubs for my role, then what's so special in it. So, I see to it that I dub my voice for whichever language or film I work in".
Rahul Bose is an actor who works hard for any movie to bring in the perfection. According to the reports, Mr.Perfect Rahul used to practice the dialogue an hour before reaching the shooting sets. Well, the story of Niruttara revolves around love, relationships and conflicts between the relationships.
A special mention should be given to Rahul Bose, for dubbing in his voice for his first Kannada movie. If everything goes according to the planning, can we expect Niruttara in March?
Let's wait for an official confirmation from the filmmaker.