TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro officially launched
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Bollywood actor Rahul Bose is making his Kannada debut through Apoorva Kasaravalli's Niruttara. The movie has completed its production and the team has started their dubbing work. Niruttara stars Rahul Bose, Bhavana, Aindriya Ray and Kiran Srinivas in the lead roles.
Interestingly, the acclaimed Bollywood actor Rahul Bose has told that, he himself will dub for his movies irrespective of the language. Speaking to the spokesperson Mr.Bose said, "I love to dub for his voice irrespective of whichever language I act." The actor also said, "The role will not be justified unless the actors dubs themselves.If someone dubs for my role, then what's so special in it. So, I see to it that I dub my voice for whichever language or film I work in".
Rahul Bose is an actor who works hard for any movie to bring in the perfection. According to the reports, Mr.Perfect Rahul used to practice the dialogue an hour before reaching the shooting sets. Well, the story of Niruttara revolves around love, relationships and conflicts between the relationships.
A special mention should be given to Rahul Bose, for dubbing in his voice for his first Kannada movie. If everything goes according to the planning, can we expect Niruttara in March?
Let's wait for an official confirmation from the filmmaker.