TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
The ‘Bigg Boss' controversial actor-director Huccha Venkat banged his head on jail walls, says the latest reports. The actor has been jailed from since one week, for making derogatory statements about Dr B R Ambedkar in a TV interview.
With respect to the same issue Venkat aka Huccha Venkat has been issued a temporary and strict bail by the Civil Court. Popularly called as ‘YouTube Star' and ‘Ban Star', Huccha Venkat is still in the jail even after getting the bail? So, why is Huccha Venkat still in Parappana Agrahara? Read further ...
The reports say that Huccha Venkat (mentally ill) who has been issued a temporary bail, needs a signature as a surety. As there has been no surety yet, he is still staying behind the bars.
Doctors who treated them inside the jail premises said that, Venkat is suffering from Schizophrenia and needs medication. But, Venkat has disagreed with the treatment claims his family members. Thus, after knowing about his mental illness, Venkat's brother and sister have planned to send him to Nimhans for the treatment.
None of the family members of Venkat has signed as a surety on his temporary bail and this has made Venkat angry. On Nov 30, around 8.45 am Venkat has banged his head on the jail walls.
Police officers rushed Huccha Venkat to the hospital and he is still being treated inside the jail, says sources.