TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Kiccha Sudeep who has disappointed his fans for postponing Ranna for many times, has an interesting update to all his fans. What is the interesting update? Before Ranna's release Sudeep is all set to say action cut for Nannusire fame Rahul. Yes, its official Abhinaya Chakravarthy will direct Tamil hit movie Jigarthanda in Kannada.
Sudeep, actor-director-singer-producer made his debut through Sparsha. Popularly known as Kiccha by his fans, Sudeep is also well known as a director in Kannada film industry. The Huccha star has directed few movies movies namely My Autography, #73 Shaanthi Nivaasa, Veera Madakari, Just Maath Maathalli, Kempe Gowda and Maanikya.
However, according to the reports in Gandhinagara say, Sudeep is all set to tell action-cut for Tamil remake of Jigarthanda. Jigarthanda is a blockbuster movie which has received international recognition for its best sript. Actors Siddharth, Lakshmi Menon And Bobby Simha played the lead roles in the movie.
Seeing all the developments of the Jigarthanda, Kiccha Sudeep is impressed to do the official remake of the movie in Sandalwood. More interestingly, Nannusire fame actor Rahul has bagged an opportunity to play the lead role in the movie.
Further reports also say that, the official remake of Jigarthanda will be launched on May 14. Congratulations to actor Rahul and Kichha Sudeep.