TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Prakash Raj, after bagging the Telugu and Tamil remake rights of Godhi Banna Sadharna Mykattu, has now acquired remake rights to make the movie in Hindi as well.
There were reports earlier this week suggesting that the top Bollywood producer Boney Kapoor has acquired rights for the Hindi remake. Also, he will be making the movie with Shahid Kapoor and Anupam Kher, playing the roles of Rakshit Shetty and Anant Nag respectively.
However, director Hemanth confirmed that producer Pushkar just received the call from Boney Kapoor's office enquiring whether the remake rights were still available and no further conversation regarding the rights had taken place.
But by Wednesday night, Prakash Raj struck the deal with producer Pushkar and co-producer Hemanth. Prakash Raj took on to twitter to make an official announcement - "proud to officially announce #prakashrajproductions will be producing #gbsm in Hindi too. Cheers".
Earlier this week, Prakash Raj had met Bollywood Super Star Amitabh Bachchan and tweeted - "A memorable meeting with the legend at his home...Touched by his warmth.. Love ..energy... Dreaming for more. Cheers". This tweet has led to many speculations after Prakash Raj confirming that he will be making GBSM in Hindi.
If we dig more into this tweet and meet of the legends, chance of Big B playing the role of Anant Nag cannot be denied. What is more delightful for the movie lovers than watching a legend enacting the role played by another legend in the original?
Meanwhile, Prakash Raj is busy with the post production work of his bilingual Idolle Ramayana, whose audio will be launched this month and team is planning for theatrical release by end of August.