- WHOA! RAJARATHA Second Poster Is Out; Kollywood Actor ARYA’s Look Is Revealed!
- IT’S HERE: RAJARATHA First Look Released, Armuga Ravishankar Is The Main Attraction!
- Happy News! Radhika Pandit Will Act Opposite Nirup Bhandari In Her Next!
- BREAKING NEWS! Tamil Actor Arya To Make His Sandalwood Debut In An Upcoming Film!
- Nirup Bhandari Suffers An Injury On The Sets Of Rajaratha; Continues Filming Despite His Agony!
- Radhika Pandit To Star Opposite Nirup Bhandari In Her Next!
Recently, there are many new actors, technicians and film-makers who have made their debut in Sandalwood. Today, we have come up with an article which speaks about their first best contribution to the industry.
Last Year 2015, was very successful to KFI, it all started through Yash-Radhika Pandit starrer Mr And Mrs Ramachari, which was released on Dec 24 2014. The debut movie of director Santhosh Anandram changed the concept of film-making and took Kannada movies to next level.
The success of Mr And Mrs Ramachari was carried over in the initial days of 2015 and the movie successfully completed 200 and odd days at the theatres.
After Mr And Mrs Ramachari many movies like Siddhartha, Mythri, Krishnan Love Story, Rana Vikrama, Ranna, Vajrakaya and Ganapa were released. Then in July, debutant Anup Bhandari released his directorial debut RangiTaranga, a mysterious entertainer.
RangiTaranga starred debutants Nirup Bhandari, Radhika Chetan and Avantika Shetty in the lead roles. All the three actors can be said as the 'best' new faces of 2015. They have given an ultimate performances in the movie.
After the journey of RangiTaranga continued, Duniya fame director Soori came up with his movie titled 'Kendasampige. The movie was released on Sep 11 and it casted Santhosh Reva (Vicky) and Manvitha Harish as lead roles.
Kendasampige saw a huge success not only in Karnataka, but also all over the world. There are lot many new faces of Sandalwood, who acquires a huge fan following.
Continue to see best new faces in the sliders below...