- HUCCHA VENKAT BIRTHDAY SPECIAL: Venkat's New Avatar In His New Film, DURAHANKARI!
- Rachana Reveals The Truth Behind The Rumours About Venkat And Her!
- Huchcha Venkat Attempts Suicide By Drinking Phenyl At His Farmhouse
- SAD! Huccha Venkat Files For Divorce!
- WATCH: Most Favourite Song 'Huttida Ooranu Bittu Bandamele' Sung By Huccha Venkat
- Bigg Boss 3 (Week 11): Sushma Veer Eliminated!
The controversy's favorite child, Huccha Venkat, is back in the news, making headlines with another sensational move. The actor walked out of Dictator, which was launched in the direction S Narayan and is blaming the director for delaying the project.
"The muhurath of the film happened few months back. However, the film didn't start due to various reasons. As I had signed this film, I couldn't accommodate dates to other films also. The film is not only delayed, but they have wasted my dates also", Venkat reportedly said in a statement.
Talking in a recently held press meet, Huccha Venkat breathed fire on the director and the producer of Dictator, besides venting out his concerns.
"I have signed few films in the recent times and now director S Narayan is saying that I must not act in any other film, unless the Dictator is finished. I have taken advances from other producers and how can I restrain from acting in those films, because of Dictator", he added.
Dictator was being bankrolled by KFCC's former president B Vijaykumar and it is to be seen, who will replace the actor.