- Box Office Collections: How Much Collections Did Darshan’s TARAK Film Make In First Three Days?
- Sandalwood Movies Are Making Noise On YouTube; Teasers & Trailers Scoop The Top Trending Positions!
- Regina Cassandra As Bhanumathi In Kurukshetra Was Just A Rumour; Search Is On For An Actress!
- Darshan As Duryodhana: How Much Does His Ornaments Weigh? Check This Out!
- FINALLY! Darshan Thoogudeep Breaks Silence Over His Entry To Politics; Confirms A NO!
- WHOA! Ambareesh As Bheeshma & Srinath As Dhritarashtra; Take A Look At Exclusive Pics!
WHOA! Here is a the happiest news for all the fans of Darshan. After the high-drama between Darshan & wife Vijayalakshmi, it seems like everything has come back to normal.
Popularly called as Challenging Star, Darshan has opened up about his dispute with wife Vijayalakshmi. The actor who back-off to speak in front of media has finally reached on what really happened on Wednesday, March 9 the at Prestige South Ridge Apartments.
Speaking to a leading daily Darshan has said that (on Saturday, March12), "I haven't done any crime. I went to see my son and there were some arguments with the security guys. It's purely a personal matter which we both will get it solved immediately".
Withdrawal Of Cases Against Darshan
Two legal cases were filed against 'Box Office Sultan' for accusing wife Vijayalakshmi & assaulting the security guard Devaraju (54 years old) of Prestige South Ridge Apartments.
When asked about the issue, Darshan has revealed that, "I went to see my son as he stays with my wife. We are living separately for a while. I wanted to go to the 13th floor flat, but she was allowing me to meet my son"
He continued to tell that. "It was security guard came and interfered in the issue. An argument ensued and I told him that I have all the rights to see my son and nobody can stop me. There were some arguments and there is nothing more than that".
A Happy Ending
The Mr Airavata actor has made a clear statement before he signed off. He said, "The problem is between my wife and me. I don't want the issue to be escalated further. I have my well-wishers in film industry with me".
On the career front Darshan is busy shooting for his next venture Jaggu Dada helmed by Raghavendra Hegde. Seems like the dispute between Darshan and wife Vijayalakshmi will soon be sorted out and the couple will live together happily, like before.
Continue to see pics of Darshan with wife Vijayalakshmi below...