- Box Office Collections: How Much Collections Did Darshan’s TARAK Film Make In First Three Days?
- Sandalwood Movies Are Making Noise On YouTube; Teasers & Trailers Scoop The Top Trending Positions!
- Regina Cassandra As Bhanumathi In Kurukshetra Was Just A Rumour; Search Is On For An Actress!
- Darshan As Duryodhana: How Much Does His Ornaments Weigh? Check This Out!
- FINALLY! Darshan Thoogudeep Breaks Silence Over His Entry To Politics; Confirms A NO!
- WHOA! Ambareesh As Bheeshma & Srinath As Dhritarashtra; Take A Look At Exclusive Pics!
Challenging Star Darshan has landed in controversy again. This time the actor's marital life is in the limelight, after 4 years. The latest reports say that, wife Vijayalakshmi has filed a case against her husband, actor Darshan at Channammanakere Achkattu Police Station on Wednesday, March 9.
The Jaggu Dada actor was arrested four years ago, for assaulting & abusing wife Vijayalakshmi. He was also jailed for assaulting wife and son Vineesh Thoogudeep in 2011. Now, the issue has taken a new turn. Read below...
According to the reports, from the past 6 months Vijayalakshmi has been living with her parents & son Vineesh in Prestige South Ridge Apartments, located at Hosakerehalli, Banashankari. So, Darshan & Vijayalakshmi have been living separately since a long time
On Wednesday, March 9, the Jaggu Dada star has accused & broke the car glass owned by Vijayalakshmi. The actor has also assaulted the security guard, who stopped him from entering the Apartment at 6.45 PM in the evening.
Thus, angered by the unusual behaviour of her husband, Vijayalakshmi has filed a complaint against him. She has also requested the Police to advise Darshan to correct his behaviour.
With regard to the same, even Darshan has filed a case against wife Vijayalakshmi. The actor has said that, he had gone to her apartments to get back his car. But, the actual reason for the split between the couple is yet to be revealed.
Police said the petition was filed at Channammanakere Achukattu Police Station on Wednesday (March 9) evening after the actor allegedly created a ruckus at his wife's residence in Hosakerehalli.
A senior official said that, there were two petitions filed, one by the wife and another by the security guard at the apartment, who was also allegedly verbally abused by the actor.
Reportedly, the actor had gone to his wife's residence to get back his car. Earlier too, his wife had lodged a complaint with the police about the assault.
Continue to see pics of Darshan & wife Vijayalakshmi below....