TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
As announced by the team earlier, Hebbuli music will be launched in a grand event at Davangere on December 25. The complete star cast and crew are expected to be part of this extravaganza event.
Latest reports suggest that Zee Music Company, which has been bagging the music rights of Hindi and Telugu movies so far, are venturing to Kannada Film Industry with Hebbuli. Apparently, music label has paid a bomb for acquiring the rights.
Zee has also bagged the satellite rights of Kannada version for a record price of 5.5 Crores but there is no official confirmation regarding this. Channel is also planning the live telecast of the music event.
Kichcha Sudeep's relationship with Zee only gets better with this satellite and music rights deal. Also Sudeep was part of a Zee event earlier this year, just because of the bonding he shared with the channel.
Arjun Janya who has fantastic track record when it comes to Sudeep starrers, has composed the music for the film. There is already a talk that this will be the best album from Sudeep-Arjun Janya duo.
Krishna has written the script and is directing the film. Raghunath and Umapathy Srinivas are jointly producing the film under SRV Productions and Umapathy Films. Karunakaran A is the DOP. Deepu S Kumar is the editor.