- Kannada Stars Support Deepika Padukone's Padmavati! Lash Out Against Goons Threatening To Hurt Her
- Happy News For Upendra's Fans! SHHH! Film To Re-release After 24 Long Years!
- Upendra's Birthday Gift: Trailer Of Upendra Matte Baa Released; Have You Watched It Yet?
- BIRTHDAYS GALORE: Three Sandalwood Stars Are Celebrating Their Birthdays Today, September 18!
- UPENDRA BIRTHDAY SPECIAL! 7 Films That Changed The Face Of Kannada Film Industry!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY UPENDRA: Special Gift Ready For The Real Star On His Birthday!
Real Star Upendra, who generally takes his own time in selecting scripts or approving his next movies, recently gave a 'go ahead' to three movies, which will keep him busy in the next year.
As announced, he will start shooting for Uday Prakash's Dr Modi, once he has completed his commitment for Uppi - Matthe Hutti Baa. Meanwhile, Uday Prakash will complete the script work.
After wrapping up Dr. Modi, Uppi will supposedly work with a new director which will be bankrolled by new producers. We hear that Uppi was impressed with the script of debutant. More details about this project are yet to be revealed.
After this project, he has agreed to work with writer Manju Madavya of Masterpiece fame, and Shashank. Dr. Modi will be Uppi's 48th film and the newcomers' film will be his 49th outing.
So Manju Mandavya will be directing the landmark 50th film for Upendra. Manju Mandavya, who himself is a big fan of Uppi, is excited that he got to direct the 50th film of his favorite hero.
Manju says this film will look almost like an Upendra directorial. This is not going to be a commercial entertainer alone, but the film will have Uppi's trademark style and charisma. He hopes to start shooting from March 2017..
Shashank, who is known for lovestories, will be directing Upendra's 51st film. Recently, he met Uppi and narrated a one liner. Uppi totally loved the idea and has asked Shashank to work on the script.
Shashank who is busy with the script, intends to give a final reading to Uppi, very soon. Also, he plans to produce the film under his newly formed banner. Shashank is quite confident of the film becoming a landmark film in KFI.