- Ragini Dwivedi's Attire At Filmfare Awards 2017 South Is The Talk Of The Town
- Ragini Dwivedi All Set To Anchor Filmfare Awards South 2017
- Ragini Dwivedi Gives Bold Answers To Akul Balaji's Questions On 'Super Talk Time'
- Ragini Dwivedi Opens Up About Her Life On 'Super Talk Time' Show
- Ragini Dwivedi's Date With Turtles & Sharks!
- WATCH: Most Favourite Song 'Huttida Ooranu Bittu Bandamele' Sung By Huccha Venkat
Talking at the audio launch of Veera Ranachandi, Ragini Dwivedi almost broke into tears and this left the guests present at the event, clueless, since nobody knew what was going through her mind.
The actress composed herself and spoke at length thanking the people who stood by her during her lows. Ragini said that, she has to face a lot of troubles, in spite of having everything. She added that many think she is a brave woman, but even she has her low times.
This speech of Ragini Dwivedi further made the case suspicious and the enthusiastic gossipmongers came up with their own versions to reason her emotional outburst. However, the actress has put an end to all the speculations, by letting out her version.
"Got emotional remembering the journey of this film last night .lots of injuries,hard work pain has gone into makin d film what it is today.All I say is never give up on ur dream to do different no matter what problems appear.My fans are my strength", she tweeted.
"#VeeraRanachandi audio a super success thnks to all of you :) blessed to be a part of the #kannada industry", read another tweet from her. All is well people, calm your horses.