- RIP Sridevi! From Katrina Kaif's Heartfelt Post To Jacqueline Fernandez's Musical Tribute
- Shahrukh Khan & Juhi Chawla Get Relief As Bombay High Court Stays IT Department's Show-Cause Notice!
- Preity Zinta Bowled Over By Juhi Chawla's Daughter Jahnvi Mehta At The IPL 2018 Auction!
- What Would Be Juhi Chawla’s Reaction If Her Kids Entered Bollywood? Read Details!
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Deepika Padukone, Katrina Kaif & Others Dress To Kill, Read Winners List!
- Not Right: Juhi Chawla On Death Threats To Deepika Padukone Over Padmavati Row
Hope you all remember the Prema Loka actress Juhi Chawla, who paired up opposite Crazy Star Ravichandran in 1987. The latest reports about the gorgeous actress say that, Juhi Chawla is making a comeback to Kannada movies, after two decades.
The sources close to the upcoming movie Pushpaka Vimana have confirmed the dates of Juhi Chawla and the actress has been roped in to play a never seen before role in the movie.
Interestingly, Ramesh Aravind, Baby Yuvina & Rachita Ram are the playing prominent characters in Pushpaka Vimana. The movie is directed by newbie Ravidranath & it is being supported by director Pawan Wadeyar, say sources.
The movie has been making buzz through its official teaser, which depicted a cute and caring relationship between a father and daughter. Ramesh Aravind has given an extremely good performance in the 2: 38 seconds teaser.
Though the teaser doesn't portray any talkie portion between Ramesh & Baby Yuvina, it clearly depicts the bonding between a father and daughter. It is for the first time Ramesh Aravind has chosen to play a different role, and through Pushpaka Vimana he will win the hearts of Kannada audiences for sure.
The film-makers have also roped in Bulbul fame Rachita Ram to play the grown-up daughter of Ramesh Aravind in the movie. Pushpaka Vimana is again making huge news for including Juhi Chawla in the cast.
What role will be the Shanthi Kranthi actress playing? Let's wait and see...
Continue to see more pics of Ramesh Aravind & Baby Yuvina from Pushpaka Vimana below...