- Whisper: A Suspense Thriller Laced With A Strong Message
- Today’s(Oct 21) Kannada Releases - Rama Rama Re And Seetha Nadi
- 3 Kannada Movies Set To Clash At The Box Office This Week
- WATCH: A Tribute To 'Rashtrakavi' Kuvempu By Young Kannadigas Goes Viral!
- Tulu Movie 'Chaali Polilu' Celebrates 200 Days! Big FM Congratulates The Team
- Censor Board's Decision Will Save Rs 1 Lakh For Producers
Kahi, which created quite a buzz on social media a few months ago with its teaser, is back in news. Recently, the trailer and audio was released in Sri Renukamba Preview theater, in the presence of media.
Hari Sharva, Krishi Thapanda, Matangi Prasan and Sooraj Gowda play important roles in the film. As per the team, there is no hero or heroine in the film and all the four characters have equal importance.
The basic plot of the movie is, what happens when a writer, dancer, drug peddler and a psychotic youngster meet up in a bitter situation.
Krishi plays the role of the writer, Matangi Prasan is the dancer, Hari Sharva is the drug peddler and Sooraj is a psychotic youngster. Apart from the four important characters, cast includes Ramesh Bhat, Kishori Ballal, Mahesh Bung and Aravind Iyer.
The film is directed by debutant Arvind Sastry. He got the idea for the script when he was at Ramoji Film City for the formal training of film direction. The film is gearing up for release in November.
This will be the second release of Sooraj after Kaviraj's Maduveya Mamatheya Kareyole. However, he started shooting for Kahi first. The film was in the making for almost two years, which made MMK his debut film. He has already signed his third project - Pradhesha Samachara.
The audio was released by producers Rekha Venkatesh, Nagasheela Prakash, Venkatesh and Prakash who have produced the film under the banner Boiled Beans Pictures. Prashanth RS and Vinyas CK are the DOPs. Midhun Mukundan has composed the music.